Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I just had a 20 minute conversation with myself about eating a cookie! It went kind of like this.

Me: " I don't need you no-bake cookie"

Cookie: "YUMMMMMMMMMYYYY"

Me: "Damn it, you look so good, maybe I can exercise an extra 20 minutes? Oh who the hell am I kidding? I don't even want to work out today. Maybe running around with the baby will magically burn 350 calories."

Cookie: "GOOOOOODDD"

Me: "I DON'T NEEEEED YOU!! "

Cookie: "You wont this battle but not the WAR!"

Yep, I'm certifiably fat and crazy! Lately, Ive been following my Jenny Craig Program and running (which isn't a pretty sight--think whale out of water!) But the little temptations are hard to pass up throughout the day. I mean, I am chasing a crazed toddler around all day, I deserve a taste of betty crocker heaven!

Who am I kidding? I gotta get my ass into shape! Especially after my husband smacked my ass last night, and it just stopped jiggling this morning!

What measures have the other mamas taken to get the weight off?

No comments:

Post a Comment