Thursday, August 18, 2011

NO? What's that

So, my toddler has successfully learned to push over his lock in place baby gates. Yep, OH SHIT is completely right. My little man may be a man of few words but this isn't his first rodeo.

My 15 month old can only say about a handful of words, but don't let that cute chubby cheeked monster fool ya. He knows what he's doing. That stink, will willfully RUN to the stairs, waiting for you to say those overused words 'NO' I mean, that's like telling me to put down the cake....no just wont work. Connor goes on his happy trail, tears down the baby gate and darts for the top of the stairs like Rocky Balboa.

So, what is this mama to do? Time out? Ya right! The kid is a monkey, he scales the walls! Spanking? First of all, I'm a softie (both physically and mentally ) so that wont work.

What are your methods? If anyone is even listening?

No comments:

Post a Comment