Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Onset bipolar Ones

First off, let me say I'm sorry for disappearing for so long. My son chucked my laptop like it was a generic brand toy! I got a new laptop and I'm ready to go baby!!

Okay, so over the last few weeks, I have noticed that Connors attitude has become a little more than I can handle. Wait a tick, the kid isn't even two yet! Doesn't the bad attitude start around that age? Terrible Twos right? WRONG!! I have decided to finally diagnose these terrible attitude to "Onset bipolar Ones"


"Onset bipolar Ones" What's that you ask? Well, it describes the gremlin personality my little man shows when I say the word No, or take away something he shouldn't be playing with. Then he can all of sudden, come up to me and give me a hug and a kiss and start playing by himself peacefully all over again. Bipolar I say!! Bi-freakin-polar!


There, for all you mothers out there who need a diagnoses to explain why your one yr old is acting this way! I found that the best coping strategies is to tell yourself your child will cure aids or breast cancer one day. It makes that tantrum a little easier to deal with.


Sincerely,
just plain ole maxed out mama

No comments:

Post a Comment