Saturday, September 24, 2011

Beautiful Babies


My latest addiction binge , aka Target, resulted in this conversation:

Lady waiting in the checkout line: Hello baby!
Looks at me: What ethnicity are you?

Me: Mexican

Lady: OHHH!! your people make such beautiful babies, look at this little guy!

Seriously, my people? Interesting. Lady, I promise I did not just hop over the boarder yesterday. Also, while I'm at it, is what you said even politically correct anymore? I think not. But thanks for the compliment, he is devilishly handsome.

Ever since I've had my sweet cheeks Connor, I get such sweet, awkward, impolite statements ever. People will never cease to amaze me. What nutty things have people said to you or your babies?

Sincerely,
maxed out Mexican, mama

above is a picture of Connor and all his mommy's mexicaness haha

No comments:

Post a Comment