Saturday, September 3, 2011

Snot cereal, the new facial

Do you ever have moments when you think 'this is so mommyhood?' You have? Great! You've probably had a moment like mine!

Earlier this week, I am feeding Connor his bowl of Cherrios (because I was way to lazy to prep something better...it's 7am...give me a break ) I bring the spoon to his mouth, and the kid sneezes as soon the spoon hits his tongue! Snot, cereal and milk flew all over my face!

It was like slow motion....each and every single of piece of snot boogers, and bits of cheerios was coming at me. I swear I even heard the 'splat' noise when each piece hit my face. What's worse, my mouth was open as I said 'NOOOOOOOOOOO' You can imagine where some other pieces landed I'm sure.

Of course, my son thought it was hilarious! Connor: 27---Mommy 0. That little stink wins again.


No comments:

Post a Comment