Thursday, September 15, 2011

Up all night

"Yeah, because raising a human is no work at all..."

Alright chicas, if you haven't watched it yet, tune into "Up all Night" on NBC. Every 2 minutes, I was relating to something those two crazy once myself parents were going through. Lets recap, shall we? yes, yes we shall!

1) My ass is to fat
Besides the point that Christina Applegate still looks hot even after 'giving birth' I loved the fact she struggled to get her ass in that pre-baby pencil skirt. Shit, she doesn't have anything on me. I was still struggling to get into my belly band at 6 months post partum. Ya, I just admitted that.

2) Old School
When you're a new parent, you test the waters to see if you can still be as kickass with nightlife like you once were before. That first time Chad and I got to go out, I was in bed by 9pm. I couldn't hang. I tried. I failed. No way in hell was I going to even try what the parents in this show did. I had to literally 'LOL' when the dad was drinking in the club and yelled "My baby will be up in 2 hours' as he danced in the dance club with a drink in his hand. That's what I like to call DOOM.


Overall I was pretty pleased with this show. It shows how drastically your life will change once you have a baby. I would have liked it to be a little bit funnier, but I'll tune in again. Once you had your baby, what drastic change did you make in your lifestyle? Im curious to hear.


Sincerly,
Maxxed out of pre baby nightlife, mama

No comments:

Post a Comment