Friday, September 16, 2011

I heard Elmo has a room for rent..

I heard Elmo has a room for rent, and he wants his rent to be paid in live goldfish and crayons.

After watching a minimum of 3 toddler friendly shows a day, I've come to the conclusion I wish I could be turned into a furry, red pubescent 'it'. Sure, you may have to back talk a shade who refuses to open on your demand, or live around two homosexual men who refuse to admit they are in a relationship, but shit, that Elmo has it made! That millionaire ginger gets to eat, play and enjoy life at no cost' or if anything the currency is gum balls. That lucky bastard.

While I'm at it. I want to live in Mickey Mouse Clubhouse world too. Why? Because Minnie can all the homemade banana nut bread she wants, and that dress still fits her! I think that rule could apply to me, Lord knows I need it to! Mickey pays for gas in gum balls in a recent episode. That's nice, I'm glad Mickey and the gang aren't getting hit by the recession. I might be wrong, the price could have gone up to 3 gum balls a gallon versus one gum ball. Don't even get me started on Toodles. I want my own damn floating mickey shaped head to give me four options to every life challenge, for example:

My husband wants sex, I don't..
OHHHHH TOODLES...

1) A headache
2) Your Aunt Flow
3) The baby started crying
4) The mystery mouse-ka-tool

Oh Toodles, I think I will go with a headache! Whew, thank heavens for that toodles.

Last but not least, Special Agent Oso. Creepy stuffed-not-very-smart-bear. Enough said.

What tv shows just really bug you? Im intrested to find out!

Sincerly,
Maxed out of unrealistic toddler shows, but secretly still like them, mama : )

1 comment:

  1. The wiggles. Hate them! Grown up men dancing around acting crazy. My 18-month old girl loves that show though!

    ReplyDelete