Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Baby has taken over the world....


So after a long day with just me and the little man, all I wanted to do was relax in a baby free zone. The baby was in bed, the husband was fed ( I'm a poet and didn't even know it ) and I was ready for a relaxing bath with a Styrofoam cup of fresh Mcdonalds diet coke. You'll notice I'm addicted to that crap the more you read my blog

Anyways, I start to relax and look up and see nothing but Connors' bath toys and I left Sgt McQuacks' ( yes, we name his toys, we're lame ) on the facet.

It's funny, there's probably not one place in this house that's not baby-fied.Even when I want to 'get away' a mother never fully 'gets away'!

(Can you tell I always have my
iphone with me to snap pics)


Am I alone here? Is every spot in your house affected by the little bambinos?

Sincerly,
maxed out of mama space, mama

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I find my little girl's toys all over the house. In the most odd places like in a pan underneath the cupboard or under the couch or in a dresser. Sometimes it is irritating like when I step on them in the middle of the night, but, most times I smile because I know how blessed I am to have her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..I don't think there is one single place in my house that hasn't been taken over by kids. Even my bedroom. They slowly take over and by the time you realize it's too late. *sigh* Such is the life of a mama.

    ReplyDelete