Thursday, September 8, 2011

Iv'e created an air snob

Okay, so I'll admit it. I'm a gosh damn air snob. I love me some man made, artificial air. I think this sick habit of mine has rubbed off on my toddler.

Now, I've noticed this preference from Connor time to time when I roll the windows down a bit, or turn a fan on with the windows open in the house. He gets down right pissed every freakin' time. It's not normal toddler pissed either, it's I'll rip your mommy face off, pissed. So I'll roll up the windows and blast the air in the car, or shut the windows and flick on the home air conditioning and he's a happy camper again. What the fuck, how does he even know the air is on? This ain't this first rodeo, that's how. I think in a previous life, he was like some kind of Hulk, bossy type...I just know it. Or maybe it's because his mommy is the same way...nah, I'll blame past life.

So today, it's a beautiful fall day, and I have my gosh damn windows closed with the air set at around 75 to just keep it cool enough in here. Why? Hulk started turning green as soon as he saw me turn the air off and open a window. So, in attempt to keep him happy and sweet, I'm footing a nice electric bill during the FALL season.

It's my fault...he's his mothers' son. I created an air snob. What odd habits have your children created?

Sincerly,
maxed out my electric bill, mama

No comments:

Post a Comment