Monday, September 12, 2011

Caught ya!

Have any of you ever had disagreements with your spouses about feeding your children certain foods? No? Oh that's a damn shame. It's a wonderful way to spend my valuable time...NOT!

I get my husband wants to 'bond' with Connor, so he thinks it's always fun to snack with him. Well, not when it's my husbands food preferences. My husband could survive off pizza, chips, Mcdonalds, and just junk food. Which is not so great for his health ( he better have some damn good life insurance!) Anyways...we were at my in-laws the other day and I noticed my husband, Connor and my niece all sitting around the candy jar. I made sure to ask if he gave Connor any of the M&Ms in the jar, because the last thing I need is a toddler who gets an upset tummy and chocolate all over his clothes. Here's how our conversation went....

Me: Hey, what are you doing? You didn't give him any did you?

Husband: Ummmm.....noooooo? (long and paused out like he got caught red handed)

4 year old niece: hahahah, unckey chad....

Yep, I knew he did it. No big deal, but at least tell me! It was a running joke all weekend that he didn't and wouldn't give our 16 month old M&ms. Wellllllllllll guess what I found this morning? That's right, a poopy diaper with a little brown circle with a white M&M labeled on it...Caught ya! What did I do? Took a picture of the nasty piece of poo and texted it to my husband. Tisk Tisk! C'mon silly men, lies are for rugs!

Chad: 0 Erica: 1

1 comment:

  1. That is hysterical. Sounds like my husband - total sweet tooth and food junkie and Buggy now 20 months, wants to eat what daddy its. It's a constant struggle.

    new follower from MBC

    ReplyDelete