Monday, September 19, 2011

Mom Purse

Look in your purse right now. Not your designer purse, the one you actually carry around every where with you. What's in there? I bet it looks a lot different from pre-baby purse. Here's a breakdown of mine


Pre-Baby
1) Cell phone
2) Wallet
3) Tampons
4) Lip Glosss


Post-baby
1) Cell phone with mucky screen from sticky baby fingers
2) Wallet
3) Tampons ripped out of the wrapper because Connor found them interesting on the car ride to Grandmas
4) Lip Gloss with cap missing
5) 5 half eaten animal crackers
6) a toy car
7) boogie wipes, for me not toddler ( i fell in love with those bad boys )


what's in your purse?

Sincerely,
purse is maxed out, mama


My purse may be a disaster, but I love that every where I go, I have a little piece of Connor.

No comments:

Post a Comment